Saffron Water Benefits ( Kesar ka paani ) – New Health Boosting Power-Packed Formula
Saffron Water benefits or Kesar ka paani is packed with many health benefits. Read on to find out what they are, and why you should be including them in your diet.
Everywhere, people are looking for ways to boost their immunity and keep their strength. As such, they are willing to try new things that can help them. Among them is saffron water or Kesar ka paani, which is packed with many health benefits.
- Saffron is believed to be not just delicious, but also great for the skin. If you have it every day, it can give your face a healthy glow. Among other benefits, drinking saffron water can improve the skin’s texture, lighten it naturally, and also take care of acne scars and other blemishes
- Drinking saffron water in the morning can be a good thing, especially for those who need their caffeine fix. As a healthier beverage, it can make you feel fresh and more focused throughout the day. And that is a good thing when you are working from home right now.
- Experiencing too much hair fall? Give kesar ka paani a try. Saffron is believed to contain some antioxidants which can prevent hair loss and keep the hair nourished and healthy, strengthening the follicles and promoting growth.
- For those who suffer from menstrual cramps, and light flow, saffron water can benefit. It can alleviate the pain and make sure the flow is proper. It is, however, advisable that you check with your doctor, too.
- As mentioned earlier saffron is good to taste. So, if you are having sugar cravings, instead of indulging in sugary food items that can add some unnecessary, extra weight, sit down with a glass of Kesar ka paani. It can satiate your cravings in a much healthy manner. In fact, it is advisable to drink saffron water first thing in the morning.
How to make Saffron Water ( Kesar ka Paani )
It is a simple process. Take a few strands — five or seven — and soak in hot water for some 10 minutes. After that, you can drink it, ideally on an empty stomach first thing in the morning. Do this regularly.
What is Ideal Time to Drink Saffron water or Kesar ka Paani ?
It is best and advisable to drink it early in the morning on an Empty Stomach.
It's been 3 days since my first use of IKS Saffron. I have used it in warm water and honey and other times I would just pinch a bit and chew it up. Either way tastes very good.
It is amazing to watch the brilliant ruby red Saffron turn the cup of water into an almost bright gold color.
About 20 minutes after drinking my first cup of Saffron with honey, I started to notice that I wasn't having the horrible intestinal discomfort and the bad mood that went along with the abdominal pain. Wow !!! I have been using the Saffron everyday since it came in the mail.
I am very grateful and thankful to you all for the best, the purest and the most carefully handled Saffron.
Thank you again IKS, and I will be ordering more very soon for my mother.
Charles Van Buren
very happy with the product.
tested it and it made me happy. Thanks IKS
This is the 2nd buy of this product and we will buy it again. Great quality! Fast delivery!
I was searching for a good quality saffron and my search ended here. The quality is very good. I wanted to gift this to someone whom I like and they liked it very much. I recommend this product. For people who haven't ordered before, you can blindly order one without any problem. The only problem I faced was that IKS team couldn't trace delivery address quite easily as it was a remote location. IKS team was very cooperative and was just a msg away through WhatsApp, much appreciated.